WNY News Now Stock Image.FREDONIA – The State University of New York at Fredonia has postponed its 2020 Commencement ceremonies due to the COVID-19 outbreak.Officials say the decision was made after consulting with students at the school.Furthermore, officials say the postponement will not delay the delivery of degrees.Earlier this month, New York State directed all public schools to move to distance learning classes amid the growing pandemic. Share:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Show Closed This production ended its run on Aug. 21, 2016 View Comments Related Shows Finding Neverland Who took the second star to the right to see Finding Neverland on Broadway? Catherine Zeta-Jones! The Tony and Oscar winner had a family day with her daughter Carys when they took a trip to the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre to see this hit musical on June 7. After the show, the pair stopped by headliner Matthew Morrison’s dressing room to take photos and take a backstage tour. Check out this Hot Shot of the stars backstage at Finding Neverland, then catch the new musical on Broadway!
“Let’s not restart the economy before we have properly handled this COVID-19 issue,” Jokowi added.Read also: Medics dying, infections soaring — it’s still the economy?The President’s statement came as an about-face following a number of government policies that sought to expedite the reopening of the country’s business sector and other public activities despite lingering virus fears.In May, for instance, the Transportation Ministry caught flak for allowing public transportation services to resume even as the Idul Fitri mudik (exodus) ban remained in effect due to COVID-19 concerns.Last month, the Tourism and Creative Economy Ministry decided to postpone its initial plans to reopen several top tourist destinations in the country, including Bali, as the pandemic continued unabated.Meanwhile, in Jakarta, the number of COVID-19 cases has continued to soar following its decision to ease previously imposed restrictions as the capital, Indonesia’s financial hub and an engine of growth for the economy, gradually reopened the economy and businesses under health protocols beginning early June.The Health Ministry announced 3,444 new confirmed COVID-19 cases on Sunday, bringing the total number of infections nationwide to 194,109.The latest daily figures continue the upward COVID-19 trend in the archipelago, which began spiking in early August with health authorities confirming thousands of new cases every day. According to data released by the ministry on Sunday, 85 more people have died of the disease, bringing the death toll to 8,025.Topics : President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has reminded his aides to prioritize health and COVID-19 mitigation to ensure the survival of all facets of the nation’s development, including the country’s economy, which has been battered by the global pandemic.Health is key to economic recovery, Jokowi said.“Good health will lead to a good economy,” the President said during a meeting with his Cabinet members. “Our number one focus is health and COVID-19 mitigation.”He called on the national COVID-19 and economic recovery committee, as well as other related authorities, to put pandemic mitigation above all else, saying that economic recovery could only begin once public health has been restored.The President also warned about the possibility of the upcoming regional elections – set to take place on Dec. 9 – creating new COVID-19 infection clusters, urging the Home Ministry to take the necessary precautions to anticipate and prevent health hazards during the major political event.Furthermore, Jokowi called on the Health Ministry to devise a comprehensive testing plan so that every region across the archipelago could gain access to equal testing.
Arsenal legend, Sol Campbell, is on the brink of quitting at Southend. In a statement, the PFA said: “We’re extremely disappointed with the statement made by Ron Martin, which represents an unfair portrayal of the players and an inaccurate reflection of the club’s situation. “Throughout this season, the club has consistently let its players down with regards to late or non-payments of salaries. Despite the distress this caused, players responded in a professional manner, continued to train and felt a duty to complete fixtures.” Speaking to talkSPORT yesterday, Martin responded: “I’m surprised the PFA have come out and said that. “Everybody else at the club accepted the situation, with the exception of six players. read also:Campbell wants Arsenal to sell TEN players this summer “Everybody else has been paid in full, and those six were paid in full up to the furloughing start date. “After that they were paid the remaining proportion of their wages.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 The League One strugglers are not in a good position, as they have furloughed several of their players during this crisis. That prompted a harsh response from the PFA, and they are still 16 points off safety in League One. There was reportedly also a row between players and the club, as the players were asked to take a 50 percent pay cut! Now The Sun reports that Campbell has had enough and is ready to move on. The club’s owner Ron Martin already furloughed six of his most well-paid players and 59 backroom staff members.Advertisement Loading… Promoted ContentTruly Mysterious Things That Have Happened On Chinese SoilWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?Playing Games For Hours Can Do This To Your BodyWhy Do So Many Digital Assistants Have Feminine Names & Voices?10 Risky Jobs Some Women Do6 Most Overpowered Live Action Disney Characters10 Hyper-Realistic 3D Street Art By OdeithThe Models Of Paintings Whom The Artists Were Madly In Love WithCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable Way6 Extreme Facts About HurricanesA Hurricane Can Be As Powerful As 10 Atomic Bombs10 Albino Animals Who Look Like Ghosts
The 20-year-old was one of the stars of United’s fabled youth system but was limited to just three first-team outings for the Red Devils as his life off of the field began to overshadow his undoubted talent on it. A thirst for first-team involvement saw Morrison move to Upton Park and, after a season on loan at Birmingham last year, the precocious talent has started to show through in the Barclays Premier League. West Ham boss Sam Allardyce believes he signed a boy in former Manchester United teenager Ravel Morrison but that the midfielder will return to Old Trafford on Saturday as a man. Morrison is West Ham’s top goalscorer this season with five and Allardyce feels the player has developed so much over a short period of time that he will be completely different when he lines up against United for the first time on Saturday. “Sir Alex (Ferguson) let Ravel go for his own benefit,” he said. “He (Ferguson) said that if he comes down to you hopefully he will find a new life and a new way of living. “His ability will then start to come through because all he asks and all he wants in his life is to play first-team football, that was all he said he wanted to do and why he wanted to leave. “In actual fact he struggled to look like he was capable of playing football in the first team with us. That’s why we sent him on loan to Birmingham and I thought since that year he’s grown up. “Somewhere along the line the lad has woken up and I think he’s changed himself and delivered.” Allardyce admitted it was Ferguson’s expectation of the player Morrison could become that was the simple deciding factor on his striking a deal to take the player to east London. “Fergie told me about his talent and that was it,” he said. “That’s enough for me. (Ferguson said) “If you can sort this lad out, Sam, you’ll have one of the best players you’ve ever had”. I don’t need anything more than that do I?” Morrison has been a shining light in an underwhelming season so far for West Ham, who will be hoping Wednesday’s 2-1 Capital One Cup quarter-final success at Tottenham can kick-start their league campaign. But even Morrison has off days and Allardyce is keen to keep him focused and unlock the match-winning potential as often as possible, with a warning that he should not try and steal the show against his former club. “The expectation becomes “will it come every single week” and that can’t really happen at such a young age,” Allardyce added. “It’s nice if it does. We’ve got to manage the situation and just try and keep encouraging him. “I think from our point of view, if he gets selected for Old Trafford on Saturday, that the real message from me to him would be to try and get a result as a team and play one of your top performances in a team situation when you would help to get us that result by using your abilities in a team performance. “When you’ve got his ability there is going to be the temptation to go out and show “look at me” I think and I have to try and guard and avoid that situation.” Morrison is likely to feature after starting on the bench against Spurs and, with captain Kevin Nolan still suspended – and a host of other first-team players sidelined or working back to full fitness – Allardyce is limited in terms of options. Press Association